Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ora's Amazing Herbal


I am happy to review a great line of products from "Ora's amazing herbal". They have so many different things to use and all of them are from all natural ingredients that offer true to life results without the risk of using harmful chemicals. This review is to cover the "All purpose salve". 


The salve is a thicker solution than any lotion, something to the likes of a chap stick. They have some that are scented and others that are scent free. Which ever be the case I'm sure you'll be satisfied with the results. I truly see the difference when using the salve on dry skin areas or even on scars areas. The touchy skin salve that is good for newborns and toddlers. I even used it to try for my daughter eczema and so far it help really well and starting to fade. I have two kids so I have a few stretch marks that have seemed to lighten over the duration of using this product. Of corse it's not an end all be all but anything helps in small amounts! 


Another great product which a success is Ora's body powder that has the scent of unscented,bliss earth & vanilla. For baby powder which has a nice vanilla scent and unscented. As mentioned before, I have kids that are both in diapers so this was a good thing to have. 


I have also become fond of Ora's lip balm selection and I love the different flavors (vanilla, basil rosemary, earl grey,minty cocoa,unscented,berry-lime,clove & chai spice) each have a great smell but not too strong. My favorite is the minty cocoa and my husband likes the vanilla! 


The last line of product from Ora's is the "advanced nightly skin repair syrum" and the "light weight daily nourish syrum". This is a unique product because it works to soften tightened skin on your face and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. I hope to have been helpful with this review and thanks for stopping by!


Phone Number: 201-357-0836

No comments: