Thursday, January 15, 2015

Influenster
Reese's Spread Voxbox
#ReesesSpread


Today I'm reviewing my first Influenster Voxbox for the new Reese's Spread! OMG, this stuff is awesome! I wasn't sure if  I would like it at first because I thought it might be too rich but honestly it's just right. I can have it right from the container or as a spread on top of crackers or bagels or other great foods. 


My husband and I love to bake the Pillsbury biscuits and we have discovered that you can put the Reese's inside the biscuits before you cook them. When they come out of the oven the smell is awesome! The warmth of the bread with the spread is just out of this world. I have not tried to put it on fresh fruit yet but I'm sure it would be great on fresh strawberries. Well back to the fridge, LOL! Thanks for stopping by everyone.






No comments: