Monday, January 12, 2015

InstaNatural 
Stretch Mark & Scar Cream 


Reviewing now a great product from Instanatural. Its called stretch mark and scar cream. lets face it there are many products out there in the market to cover this topic but do they work? Similar ingredients from different manufacturers would lead most people to seek similar results but this isn't a safe assumption. This product does what it claims but honestly I haven't used it for long enough to see huge results. 



The ingredients are all natural which I'm happy about and they are free of any animal testing. The perfumes used in this product are mild so the smell is minimal, something else that I like! I don't really like certain oils or lotions which are mostly perfumes. I've had two children so I have a few stretch marks that I have that I'm working on. They have faded a bit over time but I will continue to use this daily to help them fade. Thanks for reading my review.


Available at Amazon:

No comments: