Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Insta Natural 
Pore Tightening Vitamin C 
Facial Toner


Finally! A face toner and pore cleaner that does what it's supposed to. After 2 weeks of using Insta Natural Vitamin C facial Toner, I I am very happy my face has become softer to the touch while at the same time becoming more tone. I have also noticed that my pore's appear to be smaller and that gives the appearance of younger skin. As far as application is concerned, easy as nozzle that is perfect to use with a cotton ball. Just apply to your face at bed time and the citrus scent will help you to sleep better. Wake up next morning feeling younger and refreshed. Even my husband used it and loves it.
















Available at Amazon:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMac84a12dbeb024cfcf5b7d5a98e840fb" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: