Monday, October 27, 2014

Packaging Organizer
Medium Size  



I'm happy to review this great new item called the dot&dot bag. After all there are many bags that come in handy but this one is great. The larger dot&dot bag is made from a mesh/polymer construction which gives it great strength but at the same time saving weight.

The outside apprearance is black on the mesh side and dark grey on the polymer side which almost appears to be a sort of "rip stop" fabric. Dont quote me on that but it really seems pretty strong. The larger bag is fantastic to use as smaller luggage on short trips or as an over night bag.
 Going to for a trip?Why not bring the new dot&dot bag? A great item to put all your travel size nescesities. In fact its waterproof so you can rinse the bag incase you spell inside the bag. All you have to do is hand wash with cold water and a small about of detergent hang to dry in the shade but avoid direct sunlight and everything is good as new.


The dot&dot bag has a canvass handle on top and a zipper that runs 3/4 of the overall length. I have tested this bag already with clothing inside because we have an up coming trip. It held a supprising amount of folded clothing inside so im taking this one with me for sure! I hope that you find plenty of useful ways to enjoy your own dot&dot bag.




Available at Amazon:

I received one or more of  products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMc2e8eb53393f889b31609561bd3faafe" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: