Monday, October 27, 2014

Multi Purpose Bags
Waterproof Mesh Bag
Medium Size 



Today I am happy to announce the arrival of my do&dot bag. I love these bags cause they come in handy but I'm still finding ways to use them. The smaller bag is one of my favorites because its great for using as a makeup bag and if your travelling anywhere you can toss it in your luggage. Another great idea is to use it as a glove box bag for all your important paperwork or even as a first aid set to keep in your car.

The construction used in the smaller bag is mesh over a clear plastic liner which gives a waterproof protection but not submersible. My husband likes the smaller bag as well and says it could be used to keep small tools inside such as a ratchet set but nothing to heavy as to rip the fabric.

I also love the fact that it comes complete with an attachment clip on the corner which means its a great hiking bag. Throw in some snacks and clip on the bag and your set to hit the trails. I hope that you can find many uses for this wonderful bag in your own life.

Choose from X-Small, Small, Medium, or Large
X-Small - 7.5 x 3.5 x 1 in
Small - 8 x 6 x 1 in
Medium - 10 x 8 x 1 in
Large - 14 x 10 x 1 in

Here are some example that you can use dot&dot mesh bag:
 


Available at Amazon:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMb5cd3c80f1ff8690e33cea7e2f73ba36" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments: