Sunday, November 9, 2014

Display Make Up Bag with Sheet


Today I'm reviewing my new make up bag with Display Sheet from www.Displaycorp.us. The bag is a simple design that helps to keep your make up together while at the same time creating a place to lay things out. The bag is like a sleeve with a pouch at the end.


The bag has a draw string to tie things tight when your are done. Simply open the pouch and unfold the long sleeve from inside and you can pour out your make up accessories where you can pick through your favorite eye liner,Lipstick,blush & mascara.


To close, simply tilt the sleeve and slide your make up inside the pouch and draw tight the draw string. The design is simple enough and nice to use on short trips & fits in your luggage  with ease. I hope you enjoyed my review thanks for stopping by.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMf8d329dd9c4135ad7735916327a93f2c" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: