Sunday, November 16, 2014

Body Merry 
Age Defense Eye Cream


I have just received this wonderful product from Body Merry called Age Defense Eye Cream! This product is nice to use if you have circles under eyes that are hard to treat. Simply apply a small amount on your finger tip and rub gently under your eyes. Be careful of course to avoid eye contact! I like to use this after i get out of the shower and my face is soft.


I just follow the instructions and I have seen results so far. I really don't have bad circles under my eyes but I do have some wrinkles that have started to fade. I will keep using this because I like how easy it to use. It is also a small size bottle that can fit in your purse. I could imagine this would help if you hadn't had enough sleep that you could use it to tighten your skin around your eyes. This product is proudly made right here in the USA and is free of any animal testing.


Available at: 


No comments: