Sunday, November 16, 2014

Instanatural 
Argan Oil 
Hair Mask

                 
I have recently tried this new product called "Argan Oil Hair mask". When i first looked at the product and opened the package i noticed a wonderful smell that was somewhat like a cream sickle! I was happy even with the smell but i tried it that day and i noticed that my hair was incredibly smooth afterwards. This is basically an advanced hair conditioner that is for use after your shower. Your instructed to leave it in your hair for about 15 minutes or so and then rinse it out. I am satisfied with this product because it does what it says it would do.


 Leave my hair looking and feeling beautiful! The hair mask is thicker than your average hair conditioner so i think that is a plus because it really soaks into the fibers of the hair. After your hair is dry you can still notice that "cream sickle" smell and that will bring a smile to your face. Just don't try to eat it! Another plus for this product in my book is that it is not used in animal testing and it is made right here in the USA!


Available at:

No comments: