Sunday, November 16, 2014

Body Merry 
Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream 


Today I am reviewing a product from Body Merry called "stretch marks and scars defense cream". I have several areas on my body where I was curious if this would help me. I haven't been using it for a very long time but so far I am happy with the results. I have two children so I have stretch marks that I was unhappy about. I have been applying the cream twice a day to these mentioned areas and I can see that they have faded a little.


 Now I'm in no way claiming that they have disappeared but I think that they are fading with continued application of the cream. The ingredients are a simple yet effective blend of organic shea butter,cocoa butter and an array of vitamins that help replenish damaged skin from cuts or stretch marks. A great mention is that this is an american made product and they are free of any animal testing. 


 Available at: 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM7ec2abefa07cc42285af1cfbdb145d1d" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: