Sunday, November 16, 2014

Dr. Song 
Carbamide Porexide 44% Tooth Whitening Systems


I am happy to review this product because the results were outstanding! Dr. song teeth whitening kit with peroxide and remineralization gel. When i first opened the package i noticed that it was very well put together with an abundance of supplies. The directions are given to you via a website that is easy to follow. I had fun with this kit because it comes with several mouth peaces that have to be custom fit to your teeth. They recommend using boiling water in a small cup to heat the mouth guards for about 5 seconds and then inserting them onto your teeth so that you can form them perfectly.


 Once you have them ready to go you can start with the white syringe which is the peroxide. While only using a very small amount which will then be applied via a small paint brush directly onto the teeth. After you have carefully applied the chemicals to your teeth then you can wear the mouth guards and set your clock for about 30 minutes. The kit has a complete gel set called remineralization gel. This is used as a means to restore the enamel on your teeth that may be weakened due to the whitening process.


 Once your enamel is thinned down then you can have sensitivity issues. My husband and i tried it on the same night and were both impressed with the results in only one usage. The kit comes with an abundance of product so I'm sure you could use it weekly for months to come. I hope you try this product and that it works wonders for you. It did for us! Thanks for stopping by to read my review.

 Available at: 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMc00562ecdf60788d4c43806171c238f7" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: