Sunday, November 16, 2014

Instanatural 
Dead Sea Mud Mask 


If you're looking for a radiant detoxifier & purifier for your radiant, refined skin then you've come to the right place! The 100% natural and mineral infused Dead Sea Mud Mask. This product is an amazing mask for leaving the skin absolutely smooth and clean to the touch. The first thing that i noticed was that this product has very little smell or fragrance. 


When you first apply the mud mask to your skin you will notice that it has a surprisingly cool affect to the skin. The product recommends that you leave the mask on for at least 15 minutes to reap the best results. I can attest that it worked wonders! After you wash your face with warm water you will notice that your face feels clean and refreshed and that your skin feels toned. I hope you enjoyed my review, thanks for stopping by.


Available at:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM32c11b5714c9332c8e3ab942f949d1e9" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: