Sunday, November 16, 2014

Foxbrim 
Vitamin C Lotion 


Ok everyone, My review today is about Foxbrim Vitamin C lotion. I am pleased with the results of this product however it is still new to me. The lotion is blended with Aloe vera, msm and jojoba oil for complete hydration. The bottle is small and comes complete with a spray button on top that leaves the perfect amount on your skin. Just like any lotion you will rub this into your skin until it isn't wet anymore.


The results are real,smooth and fresh feeling skin no matter where you apply it. The smell is light and clean and it is a smaller bottle so its easy to carry with you in your car or purse. I am also happy to say that it is free of any animal testing and is made right here in the USA! I'm sure that you will enjoy the results if you give it a try.


Available at: 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM51be8fabaa22914402f3639a36b08a06" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: